Sunday, April 3, 2011

Something that inspires you




I believe that everyone has something or someone that inspires them. It could be your favorite song, poem, actor, or family member. What inspires me is a song called “Born This Way” by Lady Gaga. The whole message of the song is that your perfect the way you are, hold your head up and be who you are, “I'm beautiful in my way, 'Cause God makes no mistakes.”
Saying Lady Gaga is different is an understatement to most people, she wears very strange outfits everywhere she goes, even her music videos are down right odd but she is just being who she is, that’s what her song “Born This Way” talks about. In high school she was one of those kids that was bullied and picked on because she had a very big nose, very curly brown hair, and was overweight. Gaga said “I want to create a space for my fans where they can feel free, and they can celebrate. I didn't fit in at high school, I wanted to be like Boy George and I felt like a freak. So I like to create this atmosphere for my fans where they feel like they have a freak in me to hang out with, and they don't feel alone." In the song it says “I'm beautiful in my way 'Cause God makes no mistakes, I'm on the right track baby, I was born this way, Don't hide yourself in regret, Just love yourself and you're set, I'm on the right track baby I was born this way” This line of the song is what inspires me the most, it says your beautiful the way you are, don’t hide who you are, and love yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you have to do is to contact us for more information on how to get started and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable and at interest rate of 3% just email us (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete